Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Zip Line Pics or My Family Is Nuts (Duh)

 This was at the strawberry patch. The boy spotted it first and you know he had visions of a 100 foot drop and being anchored in and all kinds of crazy stuff. In reality it was only this high...
 Yeah, the big girl got to hang for about 1/2  second before she could touch. But, she got to zip line.
 The boy hung on for dear life. Not really, but can you imagine the scenarios playing threw his mind? He got all the way to the pole at the end and kicked his feet out. That pushed him backwards a little and it was almost like a second chance.
 The baby will not be left behind. She's brave, too, you know.
 I caught hubby mid flip. I thought for sure I got him all turned over, but no.
And even though the zip line was short, it was still tall enough you needed this pole to reach it and push it back to the beginning. Well, hubby didn't need it, but it made him feel important to carry it, I guess.

Have a great day.

No comments: