Monday, February 1, 2010

I Did It

It's not that bad, so calm down. I added my blog to Facebook. I'm not sure that was the smartest thing I've ever done, but I did it anyway. Hubby says it's just another reason to get on Facebook. Well, there is that. It's also a way to get my blog read. Isn't that why people have blogs? One reason anyway. And I can always take it off.

To any new readers, comments are always welcome, as long as they are not vulgar or uncomplimentary. I do accept constructive criticism. I also have the power of the delete button.

I originally started this blog as a way to update friends and family that are far away about what we are doing with our days. Most of the time, it's pretty boring. Most of the exciting stuff happens on the other page. Enjoy!

Have a great day!

No comments: