Thursday, August 18, 2011

Four Favorites

When we were on vacation, I got to spend LOTS of time with my nieces. Gosh, I love those girls. I wish I could spend almost every day with them. Spending every day with me may not be conducive to them being sane! My youngest niece and the baby were too funny. First they had to out princess each other, then they were singing, skipping, and holding hands. OK, you big weirdos.



This is my niece, C. For some reason, every time I look at her, every time I hear her little voice say "I love you, Auntie", I know that all is well and good with the world. She makes me smile. It's like she has happy glitter she sprinkles around my world. I kinda float when I'm around her.


 My beautiful niece, P. You want to talk about smart and beautiful, talk about this precious girl. Love, love love to hear her laugh and see her smile. My heart just sings.


Look up "princess" in the dictionary, and you will see N's picture. It doesn't help that her middle name means "the princess". Too funny. She uses her beauty to her advantage and I have been her sucker more than once. I miss kissing her all over her pretty face.

DD. I dedicated a quick blog to her, so you already know how much I love this one. She is a super talented singer. She took on Christina Aguilera's Hurt and rocked it. She is so funny and is prone to her mama's "blonde moments". She makes me smile and laugh.




Look at those big girls. They had the best time together. When they were texting each other, while they were sitting next to each other, you knew they were plotting. It was probably how to take over the world.

I miss them, I miss them, I miss them. I need to hold them, and tell them how much I love them, and just spend time with them. One day, one day. Hopefully soon.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

Big Sis said...

The girls said "Awwwww. . ." Miss you guys so stinkin' much!!! Oh, yeah, and stop making me cry from your blogs!!

Cristy said...

I have to pace myself with the blogs. They just set me off. I cry and cry. We miss y'all sooooo much!!! Hugs and kisses all around!!