Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Quick Note

It's late and I'm tired. Just a quick note to let you know what's going on around the ranch.

  • The youth praise band have their first outside of our church performance tomorrow. So excited for them. I'll post video when I get the chance.
  • Hubby and I packed two more boxes and rearranged the closet. He's off tomorrow so we'll move some of the boxes out of the house and into the shed.
  • My house is starting to look weird. Things aren't as cluttered. They're still dusty, just not cluttered.
  • We have a couple of boxes to take to our thrift store tomorrow. That will be another pile out of the house. Yea!
  • Working on another field trip destinaton, but not quite sure where I want to go. The kids and I have some ideas, but haven't made up our minds yet.
  • The county fair starts tomorrow. I need to get on the website and see which day is dollar day. Fried Oreos here I come.
I don't even have a cool way to end this blog. so I'll end it the way I end them all.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

Big Sis said...

You should come out here for your field trip. Just sayin'. County fair sounds like loads of fun!!! Love you guys!!