Saturday, April 16, 2011

Indiana Jones..., In Pics

I finally got the pics off my phone and into my computer. I was having drive issues, but I figured it out. I think. I hope. Anyway, here's some pics:

The kids... 

 I think this is the coolest fire place. There were 6 in the house and they all had different tile work. The green on this one was so beautiful. The picture kind of drains the color.
 This is just a collection of tea pots from that era. Some are from the house, some not. I just thought they were pretty. They had one that looked like a conch shell. If I could have figured out a way to get it out of the case and into my purse...

 These are two of the flight suits they have from the local boys. The top one is the from the man that helped the astronaut, the bottom one is David Walker's.  
And this is the bed that Indiana Jones slept in. That headboard was 9 feet tall. They also had lots of stuff that belonged to him. The rooms are very small and the bed takes up most of this one, so they used the bed to display some of his belongings.

That was a really great field trip. Today we went to a play, "The Rock and The Rabbi". Go see it!! Monday we have a field trip to a winery. I'm working on a brewery and a couple of other things. Car museum didn't want anyone under the age of 14 because of the antiques. I thought history museums were supposed to have antiques for everyone to look at, but ok. Scratch that and fnd something else. I'm thinking something foodish.

Have a great day.

No comments: