Saturday, February 19, 2011

Favorite Stuff

 This is my clothesline. It's not much and it isn't fancy, but it does the job. You may hear me gripe about doing the laundry, but you won't hear me grip about hanging it up and taking it down. I get to be in the sunshine, it's normally quiet, and I have a few minutes to think and take a breath.
 These are our Texas towels. They were given to us by hubby's brother and his family. I thought that was very nice. They're pretty, but they're just like Texans. They don't take anything off anybody. Great to look at, but they don't absorb much. That's Ok, though. They're Texas towels.
These are the kids' valentines from our friends, the P's. Talk about a bunch of freakin' creative people. I downloaded the wrong pic, but the one on the top right says "You're Cute as a Cupcake". The top ones are from S. The one on he bottom is a wrestling championship belt. I covered the names, but too cute. H is a wrestling fan. And  now that The Rock is back for a little while, I could easily become one again, too. 

That's all I got.

Have a great day.

No comments: