Monday, July 13, 2009

I Know What I Forgot

It's part of the most exciting news of the week. I was chosen to be a reviewer for TeacherBookBag.net . I am so excited about it. They do ebooks and cover different topics and subjects and they are really good. I have downloaded several and am excited about the chance to review more. You can use them as your base curriculum, or use them to supplement. And I get paid in one of the best ways ever- free curriculum. I get to keep the ebooks that I review. I may also get a chance to review curriculum for Carson Dellossa. They have great workbooks and pocket books (like lapbooks) and we have actually used a couple of their products. The kids and I enjoyed them as well.

I have a couple of friends that review for The Old Schoolhouse Magazine. It is a homeschooling magazine that is fantastic. One of the best things I ever did was sign up for a subscription. It is informative and funny, and I look forward to reading it when it comes in the mail. They had a great article on the history of Israel that had me pulling out a map and looking at the country. I learned alot about that country that helped me understand some of the problems in the Middle East. It is a faith based magazine as well, and it helps me reaffirm what my calling is- to spend time with my children teaching them to walk with Jesus all of their days.

I'm sure I'll think of something else that I forgot. Until then...

Have a great day!

No comments: