Friday, July 29, 2011

Some Favorite Vacation Pics

Darn it, it happened again!! The last time was the camera, this time my phone. I seemed to have lost all the pictures I took on my phone. I am very unhappy. The bright side is they were mostly of the USS Alabama. But there was a great family pic with us standing by a huge bullet thingy and me firing the big guns. Anyway, until I get half a minute to breathe, here's some of my favorites from vacation. You'll probably see them again.

 My big girl with her cousin, D. D is the oldest of all the kids. She is amazingly talented and intelligent and beautiful. She gets that from her Auntie.
 Look at this little face. This is the birthday girl, my niece N. Her party was the first time we got an invitation and were able to make the party.
 I called this the great frog hunt. Long story that will go into the birthday party blog, but suffice it to say, the boy got the offending amphibian.
The rodeo!! This was the entance parade. All of the participants and beauty queens and dignitaries ride in. Not the best picture in the world, but I think because you need to see it in person. Lots of horses, lots of people, lots of fun. Well, except that one part...
Mermie with most of her babies. This was standing in line for $7 hamburgers. At least the company was great.

I have a lot going on the next couple of days. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to blog Saturday. I loved spending time with my friends and my family. The time flew by way too quickly, but isn't that the way?

Have a great day.

No comments: