Saturday, December 20, 2008

Fun at the Park











The boy would be so angry if he knew I was doing this. But this is what has happened to him the last two Fridays at the park. The first one he ran into another boy and got smacked in the face. They were running at each other, not looking in front of them. The boy thought he could make it around his friend, but alas, he didn't. Black eye followed. And it got ugly for a couple of days. The second happened yesterday. A boy threw a stick at him and one of his friends. Guess who got the brunt of it? It is not pretty. But I butterflied him up and he seems to be doing fine. He went right back to playing. What's that saying? Oh, yeah, "Boys will be boys."

The pictures are backwards, but you still get the idea.

And for those of you who see my boy regularly, not a word. You are hereby sworn to secrecy!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

BeckyJoie said...

Oooh, see what happens when I'm gone. LOL. Sorry to see the boo boos.

Anonymous said...

So, what happened to the boy that threw the stick?

Cristy said...

The boy who threw the stick will probably never pick up anoter stick as long as he lives. It was all I could do to not roll him up in a ball and tuck his head into his butt and roll him to his mama. But I took a coule of calming breaths while my boy held an ice pack to his head and then I blew up at the poor little boy that threw the stick. He was so scared, with his great big eyes. He was going to come ask for a cookie later but then he saw me and turned tail. He better.

Love you,

C