Saturday, July 11, 2015

Dance, Donuts, and Disney

I know it's been awhile. I'm trying to remedy that. I'll be dumping some pics. You're so lucky! Today's post is brought to you by the letter D...

 
 
 
 
 



These are the pointe and ballet costumes from recital. I need to download the rest of the pics. I have to be honest, though. I was so busy back stage, I didn't get a lot of them. The best ones are from a friend that took pics during performances. She got some great shots!



The big girl wanted me to get pics of her pointe shoes at the end of the year, after it was all said and done. Poor beat-up shoes. We go in August to get fitted for a new pair for the upcoming season.



I found some break dance classes for the kids. It's actually just called breaking, but when you say that, people think you're destroying things. The classes are very inexpensive, but it's kind of a drive. You want to talk about fun, though.These are just a couple of shots. They are learning a move called the 6 step in the bottom pic. The kids are also learning how to do a baby freeze. Look it up, but I promise no babies were injured in the learning of that step. I am super impressed with the instructor. And just a little jealous.

 

This was my birthday cake from last year. Donuts. I can't have sugar or grains, but I would eat every single one of these if they were in front of me right now. I would be miserable later, but totally worth it!


We wandered the resorts at Christmas time. It was something we hadn't ever done before and we are so glad we did! This is the ginger bread house at the grand Floridian. That is an amazing place in and of itself, but dress it up for Christmas and holy cow! See the boy and the baby in the bottom right hand corner of the screen? That should give you the size scale.


We also stopped at the wedding chapel that sits between the Grand Floridian and the Polynesian. GORGEOUS! Then we found this around the back. Hubby and I are blocking it, but Cinderella's castle is right between us. I want all my kids to get married there.


The Christmas tree at the Grand Floridian. It goes almost all the way to the ceiling. The ceiling is waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy up there!


Phineas and Ferb need no introduction. We knew what we were doing that day!


A Bill and Ted moment at the Hall of Presidents. My kids are crazy, did you know that? Totally hubby's fault!


Cinderella's carriage from the movie. I sure wish we could have gotten in, but I get it. I don't like it, but I get it.


One of our favorite things is the concert series at Epcot. They do 2 a year. Y'all should be jealous because En Vogue are still gorgeous, still super talented, and still put on an absolutely amazing show!!

That's all I have for now. I may do a school post later. Or I might not. Who knows?

Have a great day.

No comments: