Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sign Here

The first thing I bought when we got to Disney the first day was an autograph book. It is a must have. Hubby thought I was being weird (which I am), but it has brought much joy to us. Even hubby!


Hubby had taken the big girl and the boy on a ride that the baby wasn't big enough for. So we went and got autographs. They were the first ones in the book. I love the way Pooh is fluffing the baby's hair.


How can you not love this pic? The hug, the smile on the baby's face. Just makes me smile looking at it!


Eeyore may always look glum, but not this day. And the baby smiled the whole time.


 T-I-Double Guh-Rrrrrrrr. His head is made of rubber, and his tail is made of spring!


 Our first family photo at Disney. I never understood how a dog could have a dog as a pet, but they make a great team.


Rafiki!!


Briar Rose, aka Sleeping Beauty!
 


The king of the House of Mouse!
 



The Mrs.
 




Green Army Man! We kind of stumbled across him. Actually, I almost ran right into him!



We were able to go in to meet the Princesses! It was a long line, but they showed cartoons, so at least we were entertained.


 
Cinderella is my FAVORITE princess. I can't remember what was said, but I loved that I could make her laugh, too!
 

 
Mary Poppins! When we got home, I sat down at the computer and requested the movie from the library since the kids hadn't seen it yet. Loved it, even Dick Van Dyke's awful accent.
 



While the 2 big kids were at camp and hubby was at work, the baby and I headed to see the fairies. I was hoping they would all be there, but at least we got to see Vidia...

 
and Tinker Bell. It was a great day to spend with my baby.
 
 
Gaston, showing off as usual!
 
 
Arielle!!
 
 
There are still some autographs we want. We would like to get Peter Pan and Aladdin and Jasmine. The boy wants Chip and Dale. We're working on it. And we only have a month and a half left of our passes. We're thinking about renewing them, but time and the fiscal cliff will determine that. Hopefully, we can renew them even if we have to scale them down. It's worth every penny to see my kids laughing and smiles all around!
 
Have a great day.


No comments: