Thursday, January 3, 2013

Fall Festival(s)

We only made one this year. We had plans to make several, but somebody was being a fuddy duddy (you can insert either hubby or me depending on the day). The one we did make, however, was a ton of fun.

 
As far as I'm concerned, a blow up obstacle course is worth every penny. My kids went on this one probably 20 times. I am not kidding.


 
This is the big girl with her friend K. Love those girls. They went on the obstacle course over and over and over...
 



Joy! That's what I love to see on my kids' faces!
 

 
This is the baby getting hooked up to climb the rock wall. The boy had gone earlier, but those pics are on hubby's phone and I haven't downloaded those yet.
 


Huby is always up a little wall climbing. He's like SpiderMan, only not so webby.
 

 
And she's off...
 
 
Hubby had to wait his turn.
 
 
But he caught up quick. He's also 3 times her height, but he'll take whatever advantage he can get.
 
 
The baby didn't quite make it, but she was almost there. Hubby encouraged her all the way up, but she just ran out of gas. Hubby, on the other hand, rang the bell. That's my man!!
 
 
I would have bet you money that the big girl would have avoided this like the plague. I would have lost.
 
 
And there she goes...
 
 
around and around and around. No, thank you!
 
  
My sweet baby kitty
 
 
We had a great time. It was at a friend's church and they had a ton of stuff to do. They had hay rides, face painting, rides, games, food, and lots of fun. It was definitely a great time!
 
Have a great day.

No comments: