Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Life Is Just a Fantasy

I tell people all the time that one of the best things we have done for our family is get Disney passes. We splurged when we got our taxes last year, and it has been well worth every penny!! I knew we would have a good time. I didn't know we would have a great time!!

As passholders, we were lucky enough to get to go into the new Fantasyland before it was opened to the general public. The process was a pain in the butt!! The Disney servers crashed, they didn't come back up when they were supposed to, there were so many issues, but we got in.


When we signed up for the preview, we had to decide if we wanted to do story time with Belle or autographs with Arielle. We wanted story time, but the only place left was with Arielle. Before we went, we stopped at Hollywood Studios and watched the Little Mermaid show. This is one thing the baby had been wanting to see, and what better time.


This is on the way to the Little Mermaid ride in Fantasyland. The walk to the ride is set up like a cave, with lots of flotsom and jetsom laying around. We thought it was pretty cool. You can even play a game with a crab that is gathering more things. You let the crab know when he's adding something to a group that doesn't belong. We had a great time with that.
 





I like rides that are continual. They move alot faster! This is just part of the ride, and some really cute kids!


Look at these 2 troublemakers! Aren't they beautiful? I love the one on the left so very much!


 This is one of the lights that was on the way to see Arielle to get her autograph. The picture just does not do it justice. They had some in different colors and they are way cool. I want one!


This is a statue of Gaston that was in Belle's village. It really looked like Gaston. I like the little guy filling his cup while the keg leaks.

  I loved the way this castle looks. I want one!! And I want ot to be in the mountains!! On a deserted tropical island!! With lots of the lamps from above!! I know, I don't want much.

Beautiful waterfall! It looks huge, but it really isn't. Along with the castle above, it made me feel like I was in the mountains.

We had a great time. We went to three parks that day, missing only Animal Kingdom. It was a great day and we were grateful for the opportunity. And the food. You should try the chocolate croissant. Mercy! That thing was good!!

Have a great day.

No comments: