Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Some Favorite Pics

This is the boy last Christmas. He is the world's biggest ham. He loves to have his picture taken. He loves to be on stage. He always has to be the center of attention. He has so much natural charm, it's crazy. And he knows how to use it. I love him. Isn't he cute as all get out?
This is the baby with her Whoville look. She learned to put ponytails in her hair when she was four. I got tired of puttting her hair in pony tails, at her request, and then she would almost immediately take them down. I told her she would have to learn how to do it herself, and she did. One day she was messing around, and put her bangs in a pony tail. We laugh everytime she does this. She looks like Cindy Who and she loves it.

This is one of my favorite pics of my big girl. This was taken at a local Christmas parade the kids participated in. She got to be a dancer and not a float rider this time. She loved it. This is her trying desperately not to smile at her camera happy mama. Good grief, she's beautiful.
These are just some of my favs of my babies. I was downloading pictures onto my lap top and I had almost 400 on my camera. I realized I hadn't put them on the desk top either. That's one reason I would love an external hard drive. After I got them all downloaded, I decided to share some of them with you. I'll be downloading more as I watch some shows I DVR'd, so be prepared.
Have a great night!


No comments: