Friday, June 20, 2008

It's Friday!!

I cannot believe how difficult some computers make things, but here we are ready to get started.

It's Friday, thank goodness. Today was park day, which we all love. The kids get to play with their friends and I get to play with mine. It's nice to be able to sit and talk about things that are going on in our lives and others, too. To put it frankly, it's nice to know that other people are going through the same stuff that we are. Like it or not, misery does indeed like company.

I can tell you that we, including me, are not miserable. I am fed up with the way of the world I guess. High gas prices, high food prices, high everything prices. When the question becomes "Do I feed my family or put gas in my vehicle?" what has the world come to? But there is that part of me that very much loves the world we live in. I wouldn't have had children if I didn't think that this world can be a better place.

I love to open my eyes in the morning and say "Thank you, God, for loving me and being in my life." I love to be woken up with kisses from my husband as he is leaving for work. I even love it when he wakes me up and asks me to make him sandwiches for lunch that day. It's a quiet time we get to spend together, so yeehaw. I love being with my kids and seeing their eyes light up when they learn something new. I love having somewhere to post my thoughts and don't care if anyone if offended. I have learned to love this life I have been given. I guess the most important thing is that I love.

Ok, so there's my very first blog post. I feel better. How about you?

No comments: