Saturday, December 27, 2014

For Your Enjoyment (Well, Mine, Really, but Whatever)

I cleaned some pics off my phone the other day. Over 300 of them. My total is now below 1200. Woot!! I'm getting there. And since I had to download some before I deleted them from my phone, I get to do a photo dump blog!




 
This was when Blossom first came home. She was so tiny. And cute. And good. Hmmm...
 
 


Just another dance picture. We seem to have a ton of those for some reason...
 

 
This was our first official family pic at Disney. Wow, have things changed! And grown...
 

I can always count on the big girl for a selfie. This was at Hollywood Studios for the Osborne Family Lights. Love that place...
 


The boy after he won 2nd place in the talent show. I think he should have gotten first...
 


Gotta love a family shot...
 


Beautiful...and lazy...
 

 
The big girl and the boy teaching dance at VBS...oh, yeah, they did... 
 


Downtown O-town after a Magic game...
 

 
Because sometimes there isn't anywhere else to sit...
 

Big girl said she didn't look good in a scarf. I showed her...
 

 
This is our loot from the summer reading program a couple of years ago. Yet another reason we read...
 
 
And that's all you get. For now...
 
Have a great day...


No comments: