- Science co-op is winding down. It has been a blast teaching biology. I had a great time and I hope the kids learned tons. Biology is one of my favorite subjects. Next year is chemistry for the big girl and the boy. My chemistry background is horrible so I'm glad there's a different teacher for that class. The baby will be with the youngers. They are going to do earth science next year. I'm actually looking forward to that. It helps I only have to teach once every 5-6 weeks. I have no idea what I'll do with the free time. Oh, you know that's not true. There will hopefully be much, much reading going on.
- There was a used curriculum sale in our little town. I was hoping to find some of what I need for next year, but no such luck. There is a huge sale in a neighboring town. They consistently have over 200 people selling their books. I don't need much, but if I can find it for super cheap, all the better. I already know of 3 things I have to buy new, but those are inexpensive. Hubby is taking the day off to chauffer me and a couple of friends to the sale.
- We are about a month away from recital. All of the dances are coming along and several are done. I'm excited to see the costumes. It's one of my favorite times of the year. The company number is almost complete. It is going to be so much fun. The big girl has been helping in a half/half class. The girls are 5-6 years old and the class is a half hour of tap and a half hour of ballet. They go on right after the company number this year. They are too cute!
- Summer camp and summer dance start shortly after recital. The big girl will start pointe this summer. She is so excited. The big girl and the boy also get their week at camp. I wish I could have gone to camp as a kid. The baby is champing at the bit to go. One more summer and she's in.
- Summer reading is always in our summer plans. We missed the last 2 summers because of traveling, but the kids like the programs that are being set up. We usually sign up at a couple of different libraries and pick and choose the activities.
Have a great day.