Thursday, July 4, 2013

Stella

We got a dog. We've had her for about 3 months, and our lives will never be the same. She is sweet and loving and is very protective of us. She also loves it when our neighbor, Mr. D, gives her "cookies". She will be 6 months old on the 17th of this month. Here's a couple of pics:


Ohmigosh! Look at that little fur ball!! How can you not want to cuddle the stuffing out of her?!? Look at her little paws. She was attached to hubby from the word go. If he took a step, she did, too. Funniest thing ever.


That sweet face. Notice she's laying next to hubby? Yeah, that happened a lot. Still does even though she's 20 lbs heavier.



 This pic makes her look big, but she's only about 8 weeks old. Those cute little paws have started to fill out some. Uh. Oh.


This was Stella's first vet appointment. Notice who she's sitting next to? Good thing I'm not a jealous woman. She did very well. She did get protective when the vet came in and Stella barked and barked. She would back up in front of the kids like the vet was going to come after all of us with that thermometer. Crazy dog.



I took this a couple of weeks ago. You can't really tell how much she's grown in this pic, but she's at least triple the first shot if not more. This is what she does all day. "Play with me!!" "No, Stella, I want to watch TV." "Play with me!!" Then she jumps on the couch, or you, or you on the couch. At least she brings toys.

I love Stella. I love her so much, I decided not to show you the pics of the broken blinds. One happened when she was chasing a fly. I'm surprised the window is still intact. The other happened when she tried getting out of our bathroom window to the garden, where we were. The window was closed. Again, we must have some awesome windows. Blinds, not so much. She's so sweet, I won't show you the pieces and parts of her toys that she's ripped apart. The toy in the last pic is in pieces. She still plays with it, though. I will tell you that I am so glad hubby decided to get a dog. I'm glad he picked Stella. And I'm glad when he gets home, he takes her outside to play. She has found a Frisbee that has become her new favorite. Just like she's our favorite.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

Big Sis said...

We keep talking about getting a dog but it would have to stay outside ALL the time. Seems kinda cruel. Maybe when we get a bigger house and we can make a special place inside just for the dog. Love you guys!! Can't wait to snuggle with Stella!!